Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some of my most recent stories and articles

Anthologies: My short story "Oliver's Famous Clam Chowder" is featured in the Torquere Press anthology Love Bites, now out in paperback and e-book. (Yikes! There's an editing mistake in the print edition, with the same character called by 2 different names!)


Look for my story "Bringing Eddie His Lunch" in The Mammoth Book of Erotic Confessions, coming in May 2009 from Carroll and Graf.

My short story "Handsome and Regretful" appears in a chapbook from Down in the Dirt.

Can't decide what to read first? Check out my short fiction collection.

Stand-Alone Short Stories: My short story, "Iced," appears online at www.lucreziamagazine.com. Lucrezia also published my review of a Jenna Jameson film in late August/early Sept.

Playgirl published my story "Going With the Flow" in the June issue. Oysters and Chocolate (www.oystersandchocolate.com) has published my review of the film Blue Magic and my short story "Cinnamon Honey Bear."

Contests: My story "Robo" received Honorable Mention in the fiction contest at FortheGirls.com. I've recently entered my short story "The Hope" in a fiction contest at Oysters and Chocolate (look for details soon).

Coming up next: Bent magazine will publish my story "Bat Mitzvah," and Sinister Wisdom will publish one called "Soaked."

I've also written fiction and essays for webzines including Clean Sheets and The Shadow Sacrament. If you're over 18, see aeess.com for details.

No comments: