Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

BELTANE is now available in paperback on Amazon

CLICK HERE to get your copy of Beltane by me, Erin O'Riordan!


Beltane is a sexy romance. Allie is marrying the man of her dreams, Paul Phillip. A buttoned-down lawyer, he may not be "exciting," but he makes Allie feel like a princess. Allie's twin sister, Zen, takes a chance on Allie and Paul Phillip's wedding caterer, Chris. Chris is more the hit 'em and quit 'em type, though. When Zen meets hip businessman Orlando, she thinks she's found what her sister has with Paul Phillip. Which sister will end up with her true love?

6 comments:

She said...

I saw your site on Fang-tastic books blog site. Thought I'd check you out. Beltane sounds good.

HockeyVampiress said...

Came over from Fant-tastic books to check out and sign up for the blog!!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Thank you both!

Caffey said...

So great to meet you! I read about your book on the other blog! Off to check out more of yours. Have a great weekend and mother's day!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Erin,

I love the name of your blog site!!!
A pagan after my own Irish pagan heart!
Nice to meet you, sweetie!

Thank you for coming to my blog...it gave me a chance to find yours. I like it so much I'm going to put a link to you on my site, if you don't mind.

BTW, love the name of the book Beltane. ;-)
There must be a little witch in ya'
LOL

Hawk

Erin O'Riordan said...

HAWK, you are certainly welcome to put a link to my blog on yours. Thanks for stopping by.