Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OHP! My Favorite Quotes



...is on Labor Day vacation this week, but will return to its regularly scheduled programming next Monday. In the meantime, let's link up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!


Have I ever mentioned that if I had to stranded on a desert island with just one book, I would want that book to be Wuthering Heights?



This is such great advice.



My fellow Hoosier learned this sentiment from his father and uncle. A wise family, those Vonneguts.



Another wise one is that Lemony Snicket.



Sorry, hubby, but this is so true. I would marry the shizz outta Bob Witt, Matthew Clairmont, vampire Bill Compton, Finnick Odair...



Nobody ever suspects the butterfly.



Thank Goddess.



I leave you with the words of John Waters. This is just one of the many reasons why I adore him.




4 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the quotes. Especially the "never trust anyone who hasn't brought a book with them." Love it!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Thanks, Brit, and thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Liking the Breaking Dawn countdown.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Thanks. I love Twilight and I'm not even sorry.