Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting: Just Harry Potter Bling



L'shanah tovah to all my friends who are celebrating Rosh Hoshanah tonight!

I have done many an Oh How Pinteresting! Pinterest post now, and it's recently come to my attention I've never done a post entirely dedicated to Harry Potter. Here, I remedy that situation. I have more than 300 pins on my Harry Potter Love, Expecto Patronum and Nerdy Girls Need Love Too boards, so to narrow it down somewhat, I'll stick to Harry Potter jewelry pins. 

I think I'm probably a Ravenclaw, but I still think the Slytherin house ring is the prettiest. 


The house necklaces are very pretty, too.


Owls, the Deathly Hallows, and the Golden Snitch - this bracelet set has it all!


No post on Sundays? No problem!


Who wouldn't want a charm necklace with all seven horcruxes on it?


Or a horcrux bracelet?


What happens if you wear this in the bathtub?


Actually, this works for an engaged couple as well. 


Quidditch was never my favorite part of the books, but I'd still wear this necklace.


My favorite non-human creature of the HP books: Fawkes.



2 comments:

Jacquie said...

I absolutely LOVE the Always ring, we have actually talked about getting rings like that.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Aren't they beautiful rings? I even like that font.