Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy a Traditional Pasta with Jam Sauce

It's Thanksgiving! I finally have a day off from my Exciting New Day Job, editing things in the corporate world, and I'm thankful for so many things. First of all, I'm thankful for the love of my life, Tit Elingtin.


I'm thankful for my parents, grandmother, and nieces. I'm also thankful for my furry little companion, James the cat. He's six years old now and in very good health.

He's in the white laundry, when clearly he belongs in assorted colors. 
I'm thankful for having a place to live, a good job, and a brand new car to get to work in. (It's a '14 Honda Civic LX. We just got it on Tuesday.) I'm thankful for having food and clean water whenever I want them.

As I am every year, I'm thankful for all the little things that make life fun and interesting. Some of them are:

- Books
- Living near a library
- Hot coffee and tea
- Chocolate
- Sunsets
- Netflix
- Tumblr
- music

At this time of year, it's important to spend time with friends and family. It's also quite nice to have a good laugh.


Picture it: Thanksgiving. The year is 2034. Kanye West proudly walks his daughter North down the aisle. North West joins hands with her husband-to-be, West Collins. She beams at him, happily pregnant with their twins, daughter North West-Collins and son South West-Collins. Equally proud and excited are the groom's polyamorous quad of parents Jensen and Danneel Ackles + Misha Collins and Victoria Vantoch.

I future-ship it.

Victoria Vantoch is a pretty amazing woman, by the way. She's a journalist, historian, college professor, and author, and I think I have a crush on this sexy woman of intellect independent of the fact that her lips touch Dimitri Collins.


In one of her books, The Threesome Handbook, she uses anecdotes from a three-way relationship she and Misha had with a third person. Which, I must say, sounds incredibly hot.

 
Did you know that if you use a SNAP EBT card for food benefits, you can buy your fresh fruits and vegetables from Amazon Fresh? I didn't know that until I, as I'm in between day jobs, signed up as an Amazon affiliate.
https://amzn.to/43ZVu9a

No comments: